Can the battery charge from an USB port?
(2014) NEW USB VERSION :
- The iCarrier can charge from an USB charge port.
- It is compatible with most smartphone and tablet USB wall charger.
- USB wall adapter is NOT included with item.
(2010 – 2013) OLD AC VERSION :
- The iCarrier can only charge from the supplied AC wall charger.
- It will NOT charge from an USB port NOR can it be used in conjunction with the IMP03B (USB cable for New Trent power bank) to charge.
I pressed the power button and nothing happen, device does not charge!
(2010 – 2013) OLD AC VERSION : The iCarrier : IMP120D has a delay on of 2 seconds, a simple press of the button will not turn battery ON. To properly turn ON and OFF battery press and hold power button for 2 sec and the light will turn On confirming proper initiation of battery, if device is connected (not silent) it will beep and the charge screen or icon will appear.